Seiten

Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Hello World!

For months I've been debating whether to start a blog or not. Now it's time. I think I have something to say, something to share. So this is what this blog will be about:

* Makeup! Everything from looks to reviews to nailpolish, everything I can think of.
* Health. I think this is a very important topic and as someone with health issues myself, I think I have some things to share with you that you might find interesting.
* Art. I draw, not as much as I'd like, but I do. And sharing my work gives me a reason to do it. So this is why I want to include this here as well.
* Random stuff. As I like to rant a lot, I think there should also be some room for random bla.

So, this is it, let's see how it turns out :)

xxx, E.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen